Sunday, December 23, 2012

Trading Price Action

You're here for one reason. Success with Forex.

I don't know your back story of how you entered the world of Forex, but if it's anything like mine you are adamant about achieving success. The problem is that success is hard to come by, and odds are you probably understand that at this point.

Indicators are an easy trap. They give you the impression that all it takes is the right combination of indicators to give you the success you are looking for. But which combination is the right one? I spent years trying to find that winning combination. I knew that if I could find it, then I could automate it. And if I could automate it, then I would be on the fast track to easy riches. But for me the riches never came. For I never found that winning combination.

I knew Price Action was tradable, but I also knew there was a learning curve. And after years of losses, I sold out. It was time to learn how to trade Price Action.

Price Action trading is both an art and a science. It is something that can be mastered, yet is totally subjective to the individual trader.

Indicators serve very little purpose to a Price Action trader other than to paint a better picture of what is going on. For me.... I abhor indicators. I think they are a complete distraction to trading.

I started this blog for one reason: To teach the methods I developed to successfully and profitably trade Price Action.

If you commit to being a student of this blog, I would be dumbfounded if you are not able to find your own brand of success in Forex.

The concepts I will show you will at times go against the grain of principles you gave been taught before. And frankly, that's okay. Those principles derive from a methodology plagued by those that rely on indicators.

It's time to start over. It's time to look at trading through a new set of eyes. Welcome to the world of Price Action trading.

No comments:

Post a Comment